If you are a fan of Pokemon GO, you might be interested in catching one of the most powerful and rare Pokemon in the game: Shiny Cobalion in Pokemon GO. This Legendary Pokemon from the Sword of Justice team has a unique silver and blue appearance that makes it stand out from the rest. But how can you get your hands on this elusive creature? In this article, we will show you how to find, battle, and catch Shiny Cobalion in Pokemon GO.
Cobalion’s Availability and Stats
Cobalion will appear in the Pokemon GO 5-star raids from November 16, 2023 to November 23, 2023 at 10 am local time. It will have a Combat Power (CP) of 39,601, and upon capturing it, the maximum CP can go up to 2159.
Cobalion has a base catch rate of 2%, which means you will need to use Golden Razz Berries and curveball throws to increase your chances of catching it. You will also need to aim for excellent or great throws to maximize your catch rate.
Form of Shiny Cobalion in Pokemon GO
Shiny Cobalion Pokemon GO form is a silver and blue variant that has a different appearance from its normal form. The only way to encounter Shiny Cobalion is by defeating it in a 5-star raid. However, the encounter is not guaranteed, so you will have to battle it multiple times to increase your odds of finding it.
The Shiny rate for Legendary pokemon go shiny cobalion in raids is estimated to be around 1 in 20, which means you have a 5% chance of encountering Shiny Cobalion every time you beat it. This rate is not affected by any factors such as weather, time, or location.
Cobalion’s Weaknesses and Counters
|Fighting||Flying, Psychic||Rock, Dark|
|Fire||Grass, Bug, Ice||Water, Ground, Rock|
|Ground||Electric, Grass, Rock||Flying|
Shiny Cobalion Pokemon GO is a dual Steel- and Fighting-type Pokemon, which means it has several weaknesses that you can exploit. It is weak to Fighting-, Fire-, and Ground-type moves, and resistant to Bug-, Poison-, Rock-, Dark-, Dragon-, Grass-, Ice-, Normal-, and Steel-type moves.
To defeat Cobalion in raids, you will need to use pokemon go shiny cobalion that can deal super effective damage with these types of moves. Here are some of the best counters for Cobalion, along with their recommended movesets:
- Reshiram: Fire Fang and Fusion Flare
- Terrakion: Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Keldeo: Low Kick and Sacred Sword
- Groudon: Mud Shot and Precipice Blades
- Heatran: Fire Spin and Magma Storm
- Lucario: Counter and Aura Sphere
- Chandelure: Fire Spin and Overheat
You can also use Shadow or Mega versions of these Pokemon GO, as they have higher attack stats and can deal more damage. However, they also take more damage, so you will need to dodge Cobalion’s attacks or use potions and revives to heal them.
Some of the best Shadow or Mega counters for Cobalion are:
- Shadow Blaziken: Counter and Blast Burn
- Shadow Chandelure: Fire Spin and Overheat
- Shadow Garchomp: Mud Shot and Earth Power
- Shadow Excadrill: Mud-Slap and Scorching Suns
- Shadow Machamp: Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Entei: Fire Fang and Overheat
- Shadow Moltres: Fire Spin and Overheat
- Mega Blaziken: Counter and Blast Burn
- Mega Charizard Y: Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Rayquaza: Air Slash and Dragon Ascent
- Mega Charizard X: Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Alakazam: Counter and Focus Blast
- Mega Swampert: Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Mega Houndoom: Fire Fang and Flamethrower
If you are interested in knowing more details about Unlock New Areas, then read Coral Island: How to Unlock New Areas and Items with Diving.
Shiny Cobalion in Pokemon GO is a rare and valuable Pokemon that you can try to catch in Pokemon GO’s 5-star raids. To get it, you will need to defeat Cobalion multiple times and hope for a lucky encounter. You will also need to use the best counters and moves to beat it quickly and efficiently.