Are you a fan of Super Mario Bros. Wonder, the latest adventure of the iconic plumber and his friends? Do you want to explore the colorful and whimsical worlds of this game and discover all their secrets? Do you want to learn how to swim like a Dolphin Kick Badge and break through some blocks that no one else can? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this article is for you!
In this article, we’ll show you how to earn the Dolphin Kick Badge, a special item that lets you swim faster and break some otherwise indestructible blocks. We’ll also show you how to use this badge to get the first coin in Robbird Cove, a hidden treasure that is easy to miss.
What is Robbird Cove in Wonder Dolphin Kick Mario
Robbird Cove is a course in the Petal Isles, one of the worlds in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. It is a water-themed level where you can explore the underwater wonders and secrets with the help of the Dolphin Kick badge. This badge allows you to swim faster and break blocks by pressing R or shaking the controller.
In Robbird Cove, you can also find two Wonder Seeds and three Flower dolphin kick 1 purple coins and dolphin kick 2 purple coins that will help you unlock new features and items in the game. Here are some tips on how to get them:
- To get the first Wonder Seed, you need to complete the Wonder Flower sequence, which flips the level upside down and changes the water level. You can activate this sequence by hitting a switch near the end of the course.
- To get the second Wonder Seed, you just need to finish the course normally by reaching the goal pole.
- To get the first Flower Coin, you need to swim down the first red pipe at the start of the level. This will take you to a secret area where the coin is located.
- To get the second Flower Coin, you need to find a cave that is revealed by hitting a POW block near the checkpoint flag. The coin is inside the cave.
- To get the third Flower Coin, you need to collect it during the Wonder Flower sequence by following the spiky ball enemy through the right tunnel. The coin is at the end of the tunnel.
How To Get the Robbird Cove First Coin?
Do you want to collect the first coin in Robbird Cove, a hidden treasure in Super Mario Bros. Wonder? Then, you need to know how to use the dolphin kick mario Badge, a special item that lets you swim faster and break blocks underwater.
Before you enter the course, make sure you equip the Dolphin Kick Badge by pressing the R button and selecting it from your collection. You can only use one badge per stage, so choose wisely.
Once you start the course, swim to the left and look for a red pipe that is blocked by some blocks. Use the Dolphin Kick Badge to break them and enter the pipe. This will lead you to a secret area where the coin is waiting for you. The coin is a purple flower coin that floats above a platform. To get it, just jump and grab it. Then, secret exit the area through another pipe and continue the course.
How to Equip the Dolphin Kick Badge
The dolphin kick mario Badge is a special item that lets you swim faster and break blocks underwater. You can use this badge to explore the secrets of the water-themed courses in the game. To earn the Dolphin Kick Badge, you need to complete the dolphin kick badge challenge: Dolphin Kick 1. This dolphin kick badge challenge requires you to break 10 blocks underwater using the Dolphin Kick in any course.
To equip the dolphin kick mario Badge, you need to do the following:
- Select a course in any world that you want to play.
- Press the R button after selecting the stage to choose a badge from your collection.
- Find the Dolphin Kick Badge among the action badges and select it.
- Confirm your choice and start the course.
You can only equip one badge in a stage, so choose wisely. If you are interested in knowing more details about Rent Games Online, then read Top 10 Best Place to Rent Games Online.
In this article, you have learned how to get the Dolphin Kick Badge and use it to find a secret coin in Robbird Cove. This badge will help you swim faster and break some blocks in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. You can also use it to discover more secrets and coins in other courses. The dolphin kick mario Badge is a great item to have in your collection. We hope you enjoyed this article and have fun playing the game!