Suika Game is a challenging and addictive fruit drop game that has been dubbed as “Japan’s hardest game” by some streamers. The game involves combining fruits together in a 2048-like fashion until you run out of space. The game has a simple but elegant design and a catchy soundtrack that will keep you hooked for hours.
Suika Game is available on the Nintendo Switch, but it is not easy to get it if you are not in Japan or the US. In this article, we will show you how to get Suika Game on Nintendo Switch from any region, and how to play it like a pro.
How to Get a Japanese Nintendo Account
The first step to get Suika Game on Nintendo Switch is to create a Japanese Nintendo account. This will allow you to access the Japanese eShop, where the game is available. Here is how to do it:
- Go to register a new Nintendo account.
- Fill in all your info as you would, but make sure the email isn’t already associated with a Nintendo account.
- Select Japan for “country/region of residence.”
- That’s literally it.
How to Set Up Your Japanese Nintendo Account on Your Nintendo Switch
The next step is to add a user to your Nintendo Switch that is linked to the Japanese Nintendo account you just made. You can do that by following these steps:
- Open your Nintendo Switch settings and then select “users.”
- Select “add user.”
- Add a new profile and, when prompted to link it to a Nintendo account, log in using your Japanese Nintendo account.
- That’s all you have to do. Once you do download Suika Game, you won’t have to use this account to play, so long as this is your Japanese account’s “home Switch.” We’ve been launching the game through our usual profile, and we’ve been playing just fine.
How to Download Suika Game Switch or eShop
There are two ways to get Suika Game on Nintendo Switch from another region. You can buy it on a browser, and it’ll automatically download to your Switch, or you can buy it through the eShop. The eShop offers more payment options but requires a tiny bit of keyboard language fussing. The browser option is just a checkout process, but you may need to figure out a specific payment option.
To download via browser, do the following:
- Head to the [Nintendo eShop page for Suika Game].
- Add it to your cart.
- Either use a valid credit card or Japanese eShop gift card to buy the game.
- The Nintendo eShop website would not accept our American credit card, so we had to resort to buying a 500 yen Japanese eShop gift card and applying that balance to our account. With this, we were able to nab the precious Suika Game.
To download via eShop, do the following:
- Open the eShop as your Japanese user.
- Head to the search function and select the globe on the keyboard.
- Scroll down to the first Japanese option:日本語ローマ字入力.
- Type in “suika” using the keyboard.
- Select the option “スイカ” from the autofill bar above the keyboard.
- Hit enter.
- Select the Suika Game and head to checkout via Paypal.
- Some people have reported that you can buy the suika game switch through Paypal successfully if you buy it through your console. If you don’t know how to write using the Japanese alphabet, this can be tricky.
How to Play Suika Game on Nintendo Switch
Now that you have Suika Game on Nintendo Switch, you are ready to enjoy the fruit drop madness. The game is simple to play, but hard to master. Here are some tips and tricks to help you get better at Suika Game:
- The game has two modes: normal and hard. Normal mode has a 5×5 grid, while hard mode has a 6×6 grid. The game ends when you run out of space to drop fruits.
- The game starts with a random fruit on the grid. You can move the fruit left or right with the directional buttons or rotate it with the A button. You can also drop the fruit faster with the B button.
- When you drop a fruit, it will combine with any adjacent fruits of the same type, creating a bigger fruit. The bigger the fruit, the more points you get. For example, a watermelon is worth 4 points, while a grape is worth 1 point.
- The game will show you the next fruit you will have to drop on the top right corner of the screen. You can use this to plan your moves ahead and create combos.
- The game has a physics system that affects how the fruits fall and bounce. You can use this to your advantage by dropping fruits at different angles and speeds and creating gaps and chains.
- The game also has a fever mode that activates when you fill up the fever gauge on the top left corner of the screen. In fever mode, you can drop fruits faster and get more points. Fever mode lasts for a few seconds, so make the most of it.
- The game has a leaderboard that shows your best score and rank. You can also see the scores and ranks of other players from around the world. Try to beat your own suika game record and challenge the top players.
If you are interested in knowing more details about Call of Duty Beta, then read How to Win the Yoshi Race Timing in Super Mario RPG Remake.
Suika Game on Nintendo Switch is a game that will challenge your fruit drop skills and keep you entertained for hours. It is a game that is easy to learn, but hard to master. You can get Suika Game on Nintendo Switch from any region by following the steps in this article. You can also improve your gameplay by following the tips and tricks we shared. suika game nintendo switch is a game that you should not miss if you love fruit drop games. It is a game that will make you feel like a fruit master.