Lethal Company is a game where you can explore moons for scrap, deliver them to your ship, and avoid getting killed by various dangers. But sometimes, you just want to have some fun and relax with your friends. That’s why the game has a Dance in Lethal Company emote that lets you show off your moves and express yourself.
In this guide, we will explain how to dance in Lethal Company, when to do it, and what other emotes are available.
How to Use Emotes in Lethal Company
Emotes are simple gestures that you can perform in the game to communicate with other players or just to have some fun. There are only two emotes in Lethal Company at the moment: dance and point. You can use them by pressing the number keys on your keyboard:
- How to dance: 1 key
- How to point: 2 key
You can dance with or without holding items, so don’t be afraid to show off your moves. Dancing has no practical use in the game, but it adds to the overall atmosphere and liveliness of the game. It’s also a way to celebrate your achievements, such as finding a rare item or completing a delivery.
How to Dance in Lethal Company with Keyboard
Dancing in Lethal Company is very easy. All you need dance in lethal company dance key is press to the 1 key on your keyboard and your character will start dancing. You can Dance in Lethal Company anytime and anywhere, whether you are holding an item or not. You can also stop dancing by pressing the 1 key again.
Dancing has no gameplay effect, but it can make the game more enjoyable and livelier. You can dance to celebrate a successful delivery, to taunt your enemies, or to just have some fun. It’s also a way to communicate with other players using the proximity voice chat, which makes the game feel more realistic and immersive.
How to Dance in Lethal Company Using Controller
If you prefer to play Lethal Company how to dance with a controller, you might be wondering how to use emotes with it. Unfortunately, the game does not have a default binding for emotes on controller yet, so you will need to either set up custom bindings via Steam or just use the keyboard for emotes.
When to Dance in Lethal Company
There is no right or wrong time to dance in Lethal Company, but there are some situations where it might be more appropriate or fun to do so. Here are some examples:
- When you are waiting for the delivery pod to arrive, you can dance to pass the time and wish for good luck.
- When you are on the ship with your teammates, you can dance to chat with them and bond with them.
- When you encounter another player on the moon, you can dance to greet them or challenge them to a dance-off.
- When you are in danger, you can dance to distract your enemies or confuse them.
- When you are bored, you can dance to entertain yourself and others.
Lethal Company Dance is a simple but enjoyable feature that adds some humor and personality to the game. You can dance whenever you want to, and you can leave your friends behind. But if they don’t dance, then they’re no friends of mine.
Controls of Lethal Company
Lethal Company is a game where you scavenge for scrap on haunted moons. You need to use various tools and equipment to survive and communicate with your team. But you can also have some fun by dancing and pointing at things. Here’s a short guide on how to do that and other controls in the game:
- Press E to interact or grab items.
- Press G to drop an item.
- Use the mouse wheel to switch items. Note that it’s reversed, so down is up and up is down.
- Press Q to use special items, like keys or jet-packs.
- Click the left mouse button to use the item in your hand, like a flashlight or a weapon.
- Click the right mouse button to scan the area for monsters or clues.
- Press Z to inspect a note.
- Press 1 to dance. You can dance anytime, even when holding something. It’s a great way to celebrate or distract the enemies.
- Press 2 to point at something. You can use this to show something to your team or to express yourself.
If you are interested in knowing more details about Warcraft Rumble Guild Invitation, then read Warcraft Rumble Guild Invitation: Tips and Tricks Grow Your Community.
Dancing in Lethal Company is a fun and simple way to spice up your gameplay. You can dance whenever you want, wherever you want, and however you want. You can also use other emotes like pointing to communicate with your teammates or enemies. Emotes can make the game more enjoyable and livelier, as well as more realistic and immersive. So don’t be shy and hit that 1 key to bust a move or two!