Super Mario Wonders is a game that features various levels with different mechanics and challenges. One of these levels is the Countdown to Drop Down challenge, where players have to collect purple coins and wonder seeds while avoiding obstacles and enemies. This article will guide you on how to find and collect all the Drop Down Purple Coins in this level.
What is Countdown to Drop Down Purple Coins Challenge?
The purple coins are special items that players have to collect in some levels of Super Mario Wonders. They are usually hidden or hard to reach, and require some skill and timing to obtain. Collecting all the purple coins in a level will unlock a bonus stage or a secret reward.
In the Countdown to Drop Down challenge, there are three purple coins that players have to collect. The challenge takes place in the Fluff-Puff Peaks stage, which is filled with clouds, flowers, tunnels, and enemies. The Drop Down Purple Coins are located in different parts of the stage, and players have to use various platforms and items to reach them.
How to Collect the Drop Down Purple Coins Challenge?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to collect each Drop Down Purple Coins in the Countdown challenge:
Purple Coin 1
- Start the level and go straight ahead, jumping over some hurdles.
- Cross a piranha flower and then you will see two tunnels.
- Enter the tunnel on the left to go under, and then you will find the first purple coin.
- Jump down the clouds and grab the first coin.
Purple Coin 2
- After getting the first coin, Secret Exit the tunnel on the other side.
- You will return to the same area from before, then go straight until you see two hovering flowers.
- Below the flowers, you will see two blocks with arrow signs. Hit the block on the right to make the flower on the right move.
- This will create a platform of clouds that you can jump on. Then, enter the tunnel through the clouds.
- After you enter the area, you will see a bomb on the ground. Pick up the bomb and throw it at the layer of bricks.
- This will destroy the bricks and make the coin move down through the platforms below it.
- Follow the coin and grab it before it falls off.
Purple Coin 3
- The third coin is near the end of the level. To get this coin, you have to reach the Lakitu section.
- In this section, you will ride a floating platform that moves along a path of clouds.
- You will also see some platforms with numbers on them. These platforms will Drop Down Purple Coins when you step on them for a certain number of times.
- To get the third coin, you have to jump on one of these platforms and wait until it drops down to the same level as the coin.
- Then, jump off the platform and grab the coin.
After collecting all the Drop Down Purple Coins, you can finish the level by reaching the goal. However, don’t forget to also collect the wonder seeds in this level, as they are needed to complete the challenge. If you are interested in knowing more details about Playing Crypto Games, then read How to Earn Money While Playing Crypto Games.
The Countdown to Drop Down Purple Coins Challenge is a fun and exciting level in Super Mario Wonders. In this level, players have to collect three purple coins that are hidden or hard to reach in the Fluff-Puff Peaks stage. This article provides a detailed guide on how to find and collect each purple coin, as well as some tips and tricks on how to avoid obstacles and enemies. By following this guide, players will be able to complete the challenge and unlock a bonus stage or a secret reward.