Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that offers a lot of content and activities for players to explore and enjoy. Besides the main story and side quests, there are also various mini games that you can play in Night City. One of these mini-games is Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama, a retro-style arcade shooter that can reward you with some cool items if you manage to beat the high score.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Trauma Drama, including how to find it, how to play it, how to beat it, and how to get the trauma drama rewards.
What is Trauma Drama and Why is it Worth Playing?
Trauma Drama is an arcade game that simulates the work of Trauma Team, a private paramilitary corporation that provides emergency medical services in Cyberpunk 2077. In the game, you have to rescue civilians while fighting off waves of enemies using your weapon and dodging attacks. The game has multiple stages and levels, each with different challenges and scenarios. The game is inspired by classic arcade shooters like Contra and Metal Slug, and has a pixelated graphics style.
Trauma Drama is worth playing for several reasons. First of all, it is a fun and addictive game that can test your skills and reflexes. Second, it can give you some insight into the lore and background of Trauma Team, one of the most influential and powerful factions in Cyberpunk 2077. Third, it can reward you with some unique items that you can use or display in your apartment. These items are the Trauma Team Uniform and the Trauma Team Toy.
How to Find the Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama Arcade Machine?
There may be more than one location that has the Trauma Drama arcade machine, but the easiest one to access is near the Kabuki Market district in Watson. To find it, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to your nearest fast travel point and select the Kabuki Market destination in the north of the map.
- After arriving there, turn right and go down to the market one level below.
- Walk past the Hotel sign and turn left into a narrow alleyway marked by a neon sign.
- On the other side of the alleyway, you will see another Hotel sign. Enter the building and turn right as indicated by an arrow.
- Open or hack the door and enter the bar. You will see three arcade machines next to the shop owner. The middle one is Trauma Drama.
How to Play the Trauma Drama Arcade Game in Cyberpunk 2077?
To play Trauma Drama, you need to interact with the arcade machine and insert some eddies (the currency in Cyberpunk 2077). The game will start with a brief tutorial that explains the basic controls and objectives. You can use your mouse or keyboard to move your character, aim your weapon, shoot, and dodge. You can also use special abilities like grenades or rockets by pressing certain keys.
The game consists of several stages, each with different levels. The levels are divided into three types: rescue missions, boss fights, and wave defense. In rescue missions, you have to find and save civilians while avoiding or killing enemies. In boss fights, you have to defeat a powerful enemy with a large health bar. In wave defense, you have to survive as long as possible against endless waves of enemies.
The game has a scoring system that depends on several factors, such as how many enemies you kill, how many civilians you save, how much damage you take, how many lives you lose, etc. The higher your score, the better your rank at the end of each level. The game also has a leaderboard that shows the highest scores achieved by other players. If you are interested to know about Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama Comparison then read, Cyberpunk 2077 Comparison 2020 Vs 2023: How Much Has the Game Improved?
How to Beat the Trauma Drama High Score of 443,000 Points in Trauma Drama?
To unlock the trauma drama rewards, you need to beat the trauma drama high score of 443,000 points when playing the arcade game. This is not an easy task, as the game becomes harder as you progress through the stages and levels. However, there are some tips and tricks that can help you achieve this goal:
- Practice: The best way to improve your skills and performance in Trauma Drama is to practice and familiarize yourself with the game mechanics, controls, enemies, and levels. The more you play, the more you will learn and adapt to the game’s challenges and patterns.
- Focus: To beat the high score, you need to focus on your objectives and avoid distractions. Try to save as many civilians as possible, as they give you bonus points and extra lives. Try to kill as many enemies as possible, as they also give you points and drop items that can help you. Try to avoid taking damage or losing lives, as they reduce your points and make the game harder.
- Exploit: There is a way to exploit the game’s scoring system and make it easier to beat the high score. This involves reaching stage 1-3, which is a wave defense level with a lot of enemies and helicopters. You need to kill all the enemies except for one or two helicopters, and then let them drop more enemies. You can then keep shooting these enemies for 10-20 minutes until you have enough points (ideally over 450,000 to be safe), and then let them kill you. This will end the game and register your score.
How to Get the Trauma Drama Rewards Cyberpunk 2077?
Once you beat the trauma drama high score of 443,000 points in Trauma Drama, you will receive a text message from Trauma Team telling you to sign up for an unpaid internship on the net. The net is a virtual network that can be accessed through certain computers in Night City, such as the one in your apartment. Once you sign up, you will receive another message saying that you did not make the cut but can claim a consolation prize.
If you are interested to know about Relic Skill Tree Guide then read, Cyberpunk 2077 Relic Skill Tree Guide to Unlock.
The consolation prize is located in a container near a fast travel point called Career Opportunities in Santo Domingo. You need to go there and open the container to get your trauma drama rewards. The trauma drama rewards are:
- Trauma Team Uniform: This is a set of clothing items that resemble the outfit worn by Trauma Team operatives. It consists of a helmet, a jacket, a shirt, pants, boots, and gloves. You can equip them from your inventory under the Outfit tab. The uniform has some decent stats and can make you look like a badass.
- Trauma Team Toy: This is a miniature model of a Trauma Team AV (aerodyne vehicle) that can fly around your apartment. You can find it next to your couch in your apartment and interact with it to activate it. The toy will hover around the room and return to its original place when deactivated.
How many Stages and Trauma Drama Levels are there in Trauma Drama?
There are four stages in Trauma Drama, each with three trauma drama levels. The first two trauma drama levels are rescue missions, the third level is a boss fight, and the fourth level is a wave defense.
How to get Cyberpunk Trauma Drama Rewards?
Play Trauma Drama rewards Cyberpunk arcade game and beat 443,000 points. Apply for Trauma Team internship via text message and netpage. Claim your Trauma Team outfit and toy.
What are the Items that Enemies Drop in Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama?
Medkits: These restore some of your health when picked up. Ammo: These replenish some of your ammo when picked up. Shields: These give you temporary invincibility when picked up. Stars: These increase your score when picked up.
How do I Check my Score and Rank in Trauma Drama Levels?
You can check your score and rank at the end of each level or at any time by pressing TAB on your keyboard or clicking on the score icon on your screen. You can also check the leaderboard by pressing L on your keyboard or clicking on the leaderboard icon on your screen.
How do I Quit Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama?
You can quit Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama at any time by pressing ESC on your keyboard or clicking on the exit icon on your screen. This will end the game and return you to the bar. However, quitting the game will also reset your score and progress, so make sure you are satisfied with your performance before you quit.
Trauma Drama is a mini-game that offers a different perspective and challenge in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. It is a homage to the old-school arcade shooters that many gamers grew up with. It is also a way to learn more about the role and influence of Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Drama, one of the most powerful and secretive corporations in Night City.
By playing Trauma Drama, you can test your skills, reflexes, and patience, as well as earn some unique trauma drama rewards that can make you stand out from the crowd. Whether you are a fan of retro games, Trauma Team, or just looking for some fun and variety, Trauma Drama is a mini game that you should not miss.