Spider-Man 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. In this game, you can play as both Peter Parker and Miles Morales, each with their own unique abilities and storylines. One of the most challenging trophies in the game is the Evolved trophy, which requires you to defeat 100 enemies with Evolved Venom abilities. In this guide, we will explain what Evolved Venom abilities are, how to unlock them, and how to use them effectively.
What are Evolved Venom abilities?
Evolved Venom abilities are Miles Morales’ bio-electric powers that he develops throughout the game. They are different from his regular Venom abilities, which are yellow in color and can be used by pressing L1 and a face button. evolved trophy spiderman 2 Venom abilities are blue in color and can be used by holding L1 and a face button. They are more powerful and versatile than Venom abilities, but they also consume more energy.
Evolved Venom abilities are unlocked gradually as you progress through the main story. You will get them during certain missions or cutscenes, where Miles will discover new ways to use his powers. There are five evolved trophy spiderman 2 Venom abilities in total:
- Chain Lightning (L1 + Square): Target an enemy with a bolt of lightning that chains to two more enemies.
- Thunder Burst (L1 + Triangle): Instantly reach distant targets and land with a burst of Evolved Venom that knocks down a group of enemies.
- Reverse Flux (L1 + Circle): Release an Evolved Venom energy pulse that pulls enemies in.
- Galvanize (L1 + X): Launch an enemy, shocking them and nearby enemies. Attack airborne enemy to release more lightning strikes.
- Mega Venom Blast (L3 + R3): Unleash a massive blast of Evolved Venom that stuns all enemies in a large radius.
How to Use Spiderman 2 Evolved Trophy Venom Abilities Effectively
Evolved Venom abilities are very useful for dealing with large groups of enemies or tough foes. They can also help you traverse the city faster and reach high places. Here are some tips on how to use them effectively:
- Use Chain Lightning to quickly take out multiple enemies at once. It can also chain to environmental objects like generators or cars, causing them to explode.
- Use Thunder Burst to close the gap between you and your target, or to escape from a sticky situation. You can also use it to reach high places or swing across buildings.
- Use Reverse Flux to group enemies together for easy combos or finishers. You can also use it to pull enemies off ledges or roofs, or to bring down flying enemies like drones or helicopters.
- Use Galvanize to launch enemies into the air and follow up with aerial attacks. You can also use it to shock nearby enemies or trigger environmental hazards like electric wires or water puddles.
- Use Mega Venom Blast as a last resort when you are surrounded by enemies or facing a boss. It will stun all enemies in a large radius, giving you time to heal or finish them off.
How to Unlock the Evolved Trophy Spiderman 2
To unlock the Evolved trophy, you need to defeat 100 enemies with spiderman 2 evolved trophy Venom abilities. This means you need to use one of the five abilities mentioned above to deal the final blow to an enemy. You can track your progress in the Trophies menu under the Spider-Man 2 section.
The easiest way to unlock this trophy is to use spiderman 2 evolved trophy Venom abilities as often as possible when playing as Miles. You can use them during story missions, side missions, crimes, mysteriums, challenges, or just free-roaming around the city. You can also replay missions from the Replay menu if you want to farm some kills.
You should be able to unlock this trophy naturally before finishing the game, as long as you use Evolved Trophy Venom abilities frequently. However, if you still need some kills after completing the story, you can find infinite enemies spawning in crimes and mysteriums around the city.
If you are interested in knowing more details about Suits for Peter Parker, then read 10 Best Spider Man 2 Suits for Peter Parker Fans Need to See.
Spiderman 2 Evolved trophy guide is a comprehensive guide that will help you master Miles Morales’ bio-electric powers and earn the Evolved trophy. You will learn what Evolved Venom abilities are, how to unlock them, and how to use them effectively in combat and traversal. You will also get tips on how to defeat 100 enemies with Evolved Venom abilities and track your progress. By following this spiderman 2 evolved trophy guide, you will be able to unleash the full potential of Miles Morales as Spider-Man and enjoy the thrilling gameplay of Spider-Man 2.