Your aim is how well you can point and shoot your weapon at the enemy. To help you with that, you have a crosshair, which is a small marker on the center of your screen that shows where your bullets will go. However, not all crosshairs are created equal. Some are too big, too small, too bright, or too distracting. That’s why it is essential to customize your crosshair to suit your preference and playstyle.
In this article, we will show you how to use crosshair codes in CS2, which are pre-set configurations that you can copy and paste into the game to change your crosshair. We will also give you some of the best crosshair codes for different playstyles, such as rifflers, snipers, and entry flaggers. Finally, we will teach you how to create your own crosshair in CS2 and give you some tips and tricks for improving your aim. Let’s get started!
How to Use Crosshair Codes in CS2
Using crosshair codes in CS2 is very easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Launch CS2 and open the console by pressing the tilde key (~) on your keyboard. If you don’t see the console, you may need to enable it in the game settings.
- Copy the crosshair code that you want to use from a website or a pro player. A crosshair code is a string of letters and numbers that starts with CSGO- and ends with a series of dashes and letters. For example, CSGO-Qzpx5-BRLw8-xFPCS-hTns4-GHDhP is the crosshair code for ZywOo, one of the best CS2 players in the world.
- Paste the crosshair code into the console and press enter. You should see a message that says “Crosshair code applied”.
- Close the console and enjoy your new crosshair!
Best CS2 Crosshair Codes for Different Playstyles
There is no one-size-fits-all crosshair for CS2. Different players have different preferences and playstyles, and what works for one may not work for another. However, there are some general guidelines that you can follow to choose a crosshair that suits your playstyle. Here are some of the best crosshair codes for different playstyles, along with some explanations of why they are good.
Riflers are players who use rifles, such as the AK-47, the M4A4, and the SG 553. Rifles are versatile weapons that can be used in any range and situation, but they require good aim and recoil control. Riflers need a crosshair that is clear, accurate, and stable, so they can track their targets and spray their bullets effectively. Here are some of the best crosshair codes for riflers:
- s1mple: CSGO-RiaU3-DDuB5-rCqXD-GUhfw-pevvE
- NiKo: CSGO-UwUWf-AScRw-fmW79-woFNe-wLsuL
- Twistzz: CSGO-9axTZ-n8pEc-uCqW3-SWTK7-3WOAK
These crosshairs are good for riflers because they are small, thin, and static, which means they don’t change size or shape when you move or shoot. They also have a dot in the center, which helps with precision and headshots. They are also green, which is a bright and contrasty color that stands out in most maps.
Snipers are players who use sniper rifles, such as the AWP, the SSG 08, and the SCAR-20. Sniper rifles are powerful weapons that can kill enemies with one shot, but they have a slow rate of fire and a high zoom level. Snipers need a crosshair that is minimal, subtle, and dynamic, so they can focus on their scope and adjust to their movement. Here are some of the best crosshair codes for snipers:
- ZywOo: CSGO-Qzpx5-BRLw8-xFPCS-hTns4-GHDhP
- sh1ro: CSGO-6eZMU-Ajpmt-2e57w-QaBao-3kYbD
- degster: CSGO-i6W7e-7dNbB-7u2hV-vwvQd-97DRE
These crosshairs are good for snipers because they are very small, light, and transparent, which means they don’t block your view or distract you from your scope. They also have a gap in the center, which helps with alignment and quickscoping. They are also white, which is a neutral and calm color that blends in with most maps.
Entry fraggers are players who are the first to enter a bombsite or a chokepoint, and try to get kills and create space for their teammates. Entry fraggers are aggressive and fearless, but they also face a lot of danger and pressure. Entry fraggers need a crosshair that is bold, visible, and responsive, so they can react quickly and confidently to their enemies. Here are some of the best crosshair codes for entry fraggers:
- m0NESY: CSGO-hzrMn-jXu8b-R7VH4-hQ9aa-OnMHA
- smooya: CSGO-i2z3i-7o4Qx-u7R8Z-oMHCb-tOUnB
- blameF: CSGO-LdXHk-hatWX-JjEa8-tuLDN-5tbJD
These crosshairs are good for entry fraggers because they are large, thick, and colorful, which means they are easy to see and aim with. They also have a style that changes size or shape when you move or shoot, which helps with feedback and timing. They are also red, yellow, or cyan, which are vibrant and energetic colors that stand out in most maps.
Tips and Tricks for Improving Your Aim in CS2
Creating your own crosshair is only the first step to improving your aim in CS2. You also need to practice and train your aim regularly, and learn from your mistakes and feedback. Here are some tips and tricks for improving your aim in CS2:
- Use an aim trainer: An aim trainer is a software or a website that helps you improve your aim by providing you with various exercises and challenges. You can use an aim trainer to warm up before playing CS2, or to practice specific skills, such as flicking, tracking, or reaction time. Some of the best aim trainers for CS2 are Aim Lab, Kovaak 2.0, and Aimtastic, which you can download from Steam or other platforms.
- Play deathmatch: Deathmatch is a game mode in CS2 where you can respawn instantly after dying, and choose any weapon you want. You can play deathmatch to practice your aim in a fast-paced and chaotic environment, where you can encounter enemies from any angle and distance. You can play deathmatch on the official servers, or on the community servers, which offer more variety and options.
- Control your recoil: Recoil is the upward and sideways movement of your weapon when you shoot. Recoil makes your bullets go higher and wider than your crosshair, which can make you miss your shots. To control your recoil, you need to move your mouse in the opposite direction of the recoil pattern, which is different for each weapon. You can learn the recoil patterns of the weapons by using the workshop map “Recoil Master – Spray Training” by uLLeticaL, which shows you the recoil pattern and the compensation movement for each weapon.
- Adjust your sensitivity: Sensitivity is how fast your crosshair moves when you move your mouse. Sensitivity is a personal preference, but generally, you want to use a low to medium sensitivity, which gives you more accuracy and consistency. To find your ideal sensitivity, you need to experiment and test different values, and see what feels comfortable and natural for you. You can also use the workshop map “Aim Botz – Training” by uLLeticaL, which has a sensitivity tester that helps you find your optimal sensitivity.
- Watch pro players: Pro players are the best of the best in CS2, and they have a lot of experience and knowledge that you can learn from. You can watch pro players play CS2 on Twitch, YouTube, or other platforms, and observe how they aim, move, position, and communicate. You can also watch their crosshair settings and try to copy them, or use them as a reference for your own crosshair.
If you are interested to know about Best Counter Strike 2 Console Commands, please check this article Best Counter Strike 2 Console Commands You Should Know
How do I reset my crosshair to the default settings?
To reset your crosshair to the default settings, you can either delete your config file, or type in the console “cl_crosshair_use_preset 1” and press enter.
How do I change the size of my crosshair?
To change the size of your crosshair, you can either use the slider in the in-game crosshair settings, or type in the console “cl_crosshairsize X” and press enter, where X is a number that represents the size of your crosshair.
How do I change the color of my crosshair?
o change the color of your crosshair, you can either use the buttons in the in-game crosshair settings, or type in the console “cl_crosshaircolor X” and press enter,
How do I change the gap of my crosshair?
To change the gap of your crosshair, you can either use the slider in the in-game crosshair settings, or type in the console “cl_crosshairgap X” and press enter, A positive number will make the gap bigger, and a negative number will make the gap smaller.
Your crosshair is one of the most important elements of CS2, and it can make a big difference in your performance and enjoyment of the game. By using crosshair codes, you can easily change your crosshair to suit your preference and playstyle or create your own crosshair with the in-game settings or the workshop map. You can also improve your aim by using an aim trainer, playing deathmatch, controlling your recoil, adjusting your sensitivity, and watching pro players. We hope this article has helped you learn more about CS2 crosshairs, and we wish you good luck and have fun in the game!