Lords of the Fallen is a challenging action role-playing game that pits you against powerful enemies and bosses. One of the most formidable foes you will face is Adyr, the Bereft Exile, a demonic god who is the source of all evil in the world. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this epic boss fight, including how to unlock it, what rewards you can get, how to prepare for it, and how to defeat it.
Who is Adyr the Bereft Exile?
Adyr, the Bereft Exile, is the final boss of Lords of the Fallen. He is a god who has gone mad with power and wants to eradicate humanity for their sins. He rules over a realm of darkness and corruption, where he commands an army of twisted creatures. He is hidden from the world until you unlock the secret ending of the game. He is the ultimate enemy and the final challenge of your heroism.
How to get the Radiant Ending and Fight Adyr?
To get the Radiant Ending, the best ending of Lords of the Fallen, you need to:
- Stay with the same class and magic from start to finish.
- Stay pure and avoid sinning or heresy. Pray if you sin too much. Check your rune on your face. Red means bad, blue means good.
- Activate and purify all five beacons by defeating the five Lords.They are in the Graveyard, the Chamber of Lies, the Old Monastery, and the Rhogar Realm (two of them).
- Spare Antanas and Adyr’s human form. They are in the Citadel after the last Lord. Don’t kill them, choose to oppose them.
- Enter the portal to Adyr’s domain and fight him. The portal is behind Adyr’s human form. Be prepared for the final challenge.
How to Defeat Adyr and his Cultists?
Adyr is the final boss of Lords of the Fallen. You can’t hurt him directly, only his cultists. There are three kinds of cultists:
- Red: Melee fighters with swords or axes. Easy to kill, but watch out for their slashes.
- Blue: Ranged fighters with crossbows or staffs. Annoying to deal with, but you can dodge or block their shots.
- Green: Healers with daggers or chimes. The most important targets, as they can heal Adyr and make the fight longer.
Kill all the cultists to make Adyr lose health and get angry. He will attack you with fireballs, lightning, and shockwaves. Avoid them by dodging, blocking, jumping, or rolling.
The fight is hard and long. You need to be fast, smart, and careful. Focus on the green cultists, use the pillars as cover, and don’t get trapped or surrounded by the enemies.
Rewards for Beating Adyr the Bereft Exile
If you manage to defeat Adyr the Bereft Exile and his cultists, you will achieve the Radiant Ending and unlock several rewards. Here are some of the rewards you can get:
- A cutscene that shows Harkyn confronting Adyr the Bereft Exile and delivering the final blow. Harkyn then absorbs Adyr’s power and becomes a god himself. He then decides to use his power for good and restore the balance of light and darkness in the world.
- A trophy or achievement called “God is Dead” that commemorates your victory overAdyr the Bereft Exile.
- A new game plus mode that allows you to start a new game with all your items, skills, and stats from your previous game. However, the enemies will be stronger and more aggressive.
- A new difficulty mode called “New Game ++” that increases the challenge even further.
- A new weapon called “Adyr’s Wrath” that is a powerful sword imbued with Adyr’s essence. It has high damage, fire damage, lightning damage, critical damage, life leech, and mana leech. It also has a special ability that allows you to unleash a devastating fireball or lightning bolt at your enemies.
If you are interested in knowing more details about Holy Bulwark Otto, then read Holy Bulwark Otto: Conquer the Hardest Boss in Lords of the Fallen.
Can I fight Adyr without Getting the Radiant Ending?
No, you cannot. Adyr is only accessible if you get the Radiant Ending option. If you get the Human Ending or the Demon Ending, you will not be able to enter the portal to the Rhogar Realm and face Adyr the Bereft Exile
Can I get the Radiant Ending if I have Sinned during the Game?
Yes, you can. However, you need to repent for your sins by praying at a shrine. You can check your sin level by looking at the rune on your face. If it is glowing red, you have sinned too much and you need to repent. If it is glowing blue, you are pure and ready to face Adyr the Bereft Exile.
Can I use any Weapon or Magic Against Adyr and his Cultists?
Use any weapon or magic you like. But some are better than others. Use a fast and light weapon for quick damage, like a sword, a dagger, or a claw. Use magic that boosts your damage or protection, like Brawling or Solace. Don’t use weapons or magic that hurt or weaken the enemies, like poison, fire, or deception. They won’t work on them..
Lords of the Fallen is a game that challenges you to face the ultimate enemy: Adyr the Bereft Exile. He is a god who has fallen from grace and wants to wipe out humanity. He is immune to your attacks and commands a horde of cultists. To fight him, you need to follow a secret path that tests your purity and courage. You also need to use your skills, weapons, magic, and strategy to defeat his cultists and drain his life. If you succeed, you will unlock the best ending and become a god yourself. Are you ready for the final showdown?